NISUS Archives

March 2012

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Geoffrey Heard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2012 14:41:38 +1100
Those of you with very short and selective memories will not remember
my exhibitions of Ludditic tendencies from time to time when the iPad
is mentioned.

Well, in addition to the excellent arguments in its favor which have
been put forward on this forum, today I came across an example of
some different uses for the iPad that I hadn't heard about. There was
a discussion on DPReview's Mac Talk forum about the sudden
technological shifts Apple makes and in the course of defending these
shifts, one professoinal photographer expounded on his use of the
iPad.

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1017&message=40841637

No! No! Not more technology!!! (Runs screaming from room, clutching head.)

Cheers, geoff

Geoffrey Heard
The Ad-Doctor-Online
http://www.ad-doctor-online.com