NISUS Archives

July 2012

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Anne Cuneo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 29 Jul 2012 05:07:33 -0400
The way I do it: there is the possibility in Nisus to have an automatic backup in another location: I have asked it in the preferences to put that backup into Dropbox. It works beautifully, I have everything at home, at work, and even (for reading) on my phone…

While I am at it: I haven't been able to install Nisus Pro 2.0.3. It asks me to restore my windows, and whether I say yes or no, it just quits. I tried reloading the update, but the same thing happened. This also happened to me with iPhoto recently, but reloading a fresh copy solved the problem. Any ideas? I am on a MacBook Air, Version 10.7.3, plenty of memory and of space. I didn't upgrade to 10.7.4 because the Grand Robert French dictionary, which is a fantastic dictionary but a crappy software, does not work well with 10.7.4, and I was in a hurry to finish a novel.

Thanks for any suggestion!