NISUS Archives

April 2016

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Nobumi Iyanaga <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 13 Apr 2016 09:42:49 +0900
Hello Philip,

Thank you very much again for your kind help! This works very well.

I just found that I need another functionality: that is, a text can be indexed in multiple index styles, and these texts must be found as well...

I think "$doc.textIndexStyleNames" should be used, but how...??

Thank you so much again.

Best regard,

Nobumi Iyanaga
Tokyo,