NISUS Archives

October 2011

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Geoffrey Heard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 9 Oct 2011 10:58:51 +1100
Fascinating discussion, many thanks to everyone.
The progression of Sufism through the ages and
its penetration into so many traditions along
with what people of those traditions see in it
and take out of it, is always worth looking at
always provides significant food for thought.

Tierno Bokar Salif Tal wasn't on my radar -- I've
generally been looking at stuff a lot further
back. I'll follow up on him.

Cheers, geoff