NISUS Archives

January 2011

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Geoff Roynon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2011 10:03:35 +0000
Hi Žorvaršur

Not sure what could be causing your problem - how many items do you have on the desktop? Having many items on the desktop is known to slow down the Mac.

You should check the Apple Discussions for MacBook Pro, here: http://discussions.apple.com/category.jspa?categoryID=190

and search for "slow"

I don't think it's a problem with RAM, 4 GB is more than enough.

Regards
Jeff
--
Using NWP 1.4.1 on a Mac Pro 2.66 MHz running Mac OSX 10.6.6