NISUS Archives

June 2010

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Brian Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 2010 11:15:01 +1000
iTunes does have some strange attributes. As does sorting by Apple.
Is there a difference to the 'Sort Order' when done form the Music [full list] folder compared to doing it through a Playlist?
My guess is that this comparison can be checked using the Playlist sort by Number and then selecting from the Music folder sorted by Artist - Cliff Richard.
But I'm guessing too.

I see that you use OpenOffice, Erik. Try sorting there in its Spreadsheet mode and copy to Nisus Writer Pro.

Regards from brianF