NISUS Archives

April 2016

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Bob Stern <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 9 Apr 2016 23:04:17 -0700
> On Apr 8, 2016, at 1:49 PM, Rick Gordon <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> For some reason, the Open and Save dialogs of Nisus Writer Pro (v2.1.4) do not seem to recognize Default Folder (v4.7.1, running on Yosemite). It's the only application I have where it's not working.

Works fine here in Mavericks.

The latest version of Default Folder is 4.7.4.  I wonder why it's not reporting the update to you.

Although the current version of Default Folder seems stable, until recently I often had problems such as yours that I fixed by turning Default Folder off and then on by clicking its off and on radio buttons in OS X Prefs.  Did not even need to restart NWP.

Bob