NISUS Archives

October 2011

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Doug Browne <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 28 Oct 2011 11:20:59 +0100
I don't know if you have it already, but MacUpdate is showing new Apple drivers for Epson and HP printers.

A couple of weeks ago my Epson all-in-one printer decided to stop allowing me to select the area to be scanned. I wasted a lot of time removing preferences and downloading drivers, several times, all to no avail. I was annoyed to see that Epson had no Mac manual for my printer, only for a PC which appears to be quite different. It was still under guarantee, so back to the John Lewis store for a full refund and I collect my new Canon tomorrow.

Doug