NISUS Archives

October 2011

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
John Brownie <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 6 Oct 2011 16:03:30 +0300
De mortuis nil nisi bonum dicendum est (of the dead nothing but good
should be said) is generally the motto for the first day or so. Some
people seem to want to canonise him, but that's going too far for me. I
am very thankful for what Steve Jobs made of Apple and the (mostly)
wonderful products they've created which make my life so much easier
than if I'd gone Windows back in 1986 when I got my first computer.

John
--
John Brownie, [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]
On furlough in Finland from: