NISUS Archives

January 2011

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
jem cabanes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2011 01:00:28 +0100
Thanks, Bob,

I need 'continuous' access to a one-table database whose contents change over time.

On one hand, I'm the only Mac user of the group; OTOH, one or two members of the group have ever dealt with any database at all.

So I'll try to persuade the member responsible  of the database to use openoffice instead of microsoft, hoping that mac and windows versions are 'convertible'.

If I fail, I suppose I'll be forced to use an emulator, etc...

jem c.