NISUS Archives

March 2015

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Timothy Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 24 Mar 2015 16:23:37 -0700
People

I was at a writers’ convention in Oregon last week and someone said that Word does everything that Scrivener does.

If that is the case, I imagine the same is true for Nisus.

What are the Scrivener-like functions in Nisus that I should be and am not using?

Best

btw, if anybody on the list is interested in mystery fiction, please buy one of my books or get one from library - seven are now out there.   The bald lady from "Orange is the new black," does the audio version of the most recent book. And if any one is in downtown Orange (not related) , I am doing a presentation at the public library on Monday.