NISUS Archives

January 2012

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Tue, 17 Jan 2012 12:01:43 -0400

You are right.

But somehow the whole set up is crazy.

I am pretty certain that Command 1 should as a default take me to the inbox and so somehow the preferences have been changed. It is quite maddening that I can't sort out the issue fast.

Is there no script that I can do over on the Terminal?

I was just wondering whether I can also make Command D a short cut in Finder that will call up the Desktop instead of Duplicate.

I find Command D very useful when saving stuff to the desktop in a dialogue box. Would love to be able to use it to call up the Desktop.

Best