NISUS Archives

January 2012

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Sun, 1 Jan 2012 12:48:37 -0700
Jumping in here... (pending a report from Tim — THDW <capitainemoede>)

I read the advice with interest, as I've had problems for some time
with _most_ of the "open reply" links being broken.  So I tried it,
but when selecting multiple mailboxes, the "Rebuild" menu was greyed
out (OS 10.4.11).  So I rebuilt each mailbox individually, and it
seems to have restored function!

So Thanks to you all for the input— especially Hamid for the solution.

	Ben Andrus