NISUS Archives

September 2010

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Mark Shipp <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2010 15:56:09 -0500
Ben,

Thanks for the reply. I, too, arrived at this conclusion and used
Preview. Time consuming.

How Word does it is it says "the PDF file you are importing has more
than one page. Which page do you wish to insert?" Only slightly better
than Preview, because you can then only import one page (which you can
specify). If you try to import the same file subsequently, but specify
a different page, you can't. It will, until you re-start Word, assume
you always only want the page you already selected.

Not convenient or elegant, indeed.

Anyone else have a magic fix to this one?

Mark Shipp
Austin Graduate School of Theology