NISUS Archives

September 2010

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2010 14:30:18 -0600
Mark,

Lets hope for a better answer-- something less tedious and messy, but...

to get the job done, you could
1-	Open the .pdf in PreView,
2-	"Print" each page in turn, one at a time,
3-	Click the Preview button instead of Print, and then
4-	Save each page as a new .pdf instead of sending to the printer.
5-	Then drag or insert each one-page .pdf into the Nisus document as
desired.

Not convenient nor elegant, but maybe get you by if nothing else
shows up.

Meanwhile, how would we expect a word process or do deal with a multi-
page document inserted into it?  I guess I would expect it to act
somewhat like a movie-- sits there on one page waiting to be
activated and "play".

How does M$ Weird handle it?  Does it put each page of the .pdf on
separate pages of the word document?  Does it then retain its
identity as one document, or are they thereafter separable pages?

	Ben Andrus
	in Montana