NISUS Archives

February 2011

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Brian Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2011 10:59:44 +1100
I have just looked at the Nisus Forum.

    <http://www.nisus.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=4048>

And, a version of Nisus for the Apple App Store is being worked upon.

I rarely argue with Erik but not using the App Store for initial sales and new users would be foolish from a corporate point of view.

In fact, Nisus would be irresponsible not to adopt this approach for getting a product into a selling area which will be read by many, many current non-users of NWP.

Regards from brianF

On 14/02/2011, at 10:48 PM, Erik Richard Sørensen wrote:

> Hello Geoff

[...]