NISUS Archives

April 2011

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
takamitsu muraoka <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 14 Apr 2011 14:58:37 +0200
Dear Knut,

Thanks for the reply. But I am daunted by the prospect of manually
adjusting. As you have correctly guessed, my problem is that I have got
hundreds of very short footnotes. By adding a column to the footnote
section, I thought I could cut down on the total page number. This should
also help even with footnotes which are not that short.

Cheerio,

Takamitsu