NISUS Archives

January 2012

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Brian Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 2 Jan 2012 10:41:46 +1100
Good point Geoff.

I do have a set of applications listed under the Applications/Folder as iWork '09 but this is misleading.

Inside the folder are the three applications Keynote 5.11, Number 2.1 and Pages 4.1, the Date Modified is 2 December 2011 for Keynote and the latter two on 22 July 2011.

Date Created is 21 December 2008 for all as shown in my Applications/iWork Finder window, but that may be the date I installed them from the DVD.

I don't have a record but I think that the modification dates 22/07/2011 would have been close to the release date of Lion; i.e. they would have been Lionised after prior upgrading for Snow Leopard.

I also suspect that Apple's main interest now is to get Apps for iPhone, iPad, etc. up and running. The Computer side is now not so important that applications need continuing upgrading.

Ah, for those having a lovely White Xmas, today and tomorrow will be a sharp 40 degrees.
Celsius.
Regards from brianF