NISUS Archives

July 2010

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
paolo savonuzzi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 10 Jul 2010 11:58:50 -0300
Jeffrey:

you will for sure notice improvements in boot time. *maybe* also in launching *huge* apps (and/or opening large files)
but overall performance is pretty much the same of a traditional 7200rpm HD

oh... solid state drives are supposedly more power savvy, but... latest MacBooks Pro already come with a 8h battery ;-)

hope this helps
--
paolo
(from iPhone)