NISUS Archives

September 2010

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Nobumi Iyanaga <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 2010 16:29:39 +0900
Hello,

When I work in Nisus Writer Pro, very often, there is the style named
"Normal" which is added to my files while I have never done that
intentionally. I cannot determine how and when this style is
"imported" in my files -- perhaps when I do some copy and paste, but
this seems not likely, because in that case, I guess I would have
warning dialogues saying that I am importing a new style (or a
conflicting style??). As far as I know, there is no style of this name
in my "Nisus New File.dot" and other stationery files.

Is this only me? Is there any way to prevent this happening?

Thank you in advance for any thought.

Best regard,

Nobumi Iyanaga
Tokyo,