NISUS Archives

May 2011

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Nobumi Iyanaga <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 21 May 2011 12:54:46 +0900
Hello,

I am not sure, but I seem to have had this problem since some time,
certainly not from the upgrade to NWP 2.0. It was certainly not
(only?) Mail related files, but other files with or without
extensions -- some kinds of system related files, for example ~/
Library/Audio/MIDI Configurations/Default.mcfg, ~/Library/Caches/
com.apple.automator.actioncache, ~/Library/Contextual Menu Items/
DropboxPlugin.plugin/, etc., all have NWP icon...

By the way, I run OS 10.4.11, on an iBook G4.

On May 20, 2011, at 12:40 AM, Hamid Haji wrote:

> A minor correction was needed in a file inside NWP 2.0 app. It has
> been done
> and I downloaded the app. Here is the link for Intel version:
> http://nisus.com/files/pro/NWP-v2-intel.zip

Can you give me the path to the PowerPC version?

> You'll need to replace your prior copy of NWP v2 with this
> corrected copy,
> otherwise it will continue to affect folder icons.
> I had to rebuild Launch Services database and then select a NWP rtf
> file and
> re-associate all files of that type to NWP.

How did you rebuild your Launch Services database?

Thank you in advance.

Best regard,

Nobumi Iyanaga
Tokyo,