NISUS Archives

October 2011

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Anne Cuneo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 2011 13:49:15 -0400
How come the last post dates from October 18, and that no digest has been sent since? Is it that nobody has written (it would be the first time in my memory at least), or is it that something does not work?
I have not been a good contributor myself these last months, I was finishing a novel, to which you are welcome if you read French: «Un monde de mots: John Florio, traducteur, lexicographer, home de lettres». (can be found at www.campiche.ch) However, I have always read everything written here while drinking my morning coffee (the digest arrives at 6 AM my time), and have missed the nisus list these last days.
Cheers.
Anne