NISUS Archives

September 2010

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 2010 23:24:03 -0600
Indeed it really is too bad.  Checking facing page layout is really
tedious!

I had high hopes of NWP replacing Nisus Classic, but it looks like
that will never happen.  What is also sad is there seems nothing
better, nor signs of any to come.  And yet it is hardly thinkable to
and others.  The golden age of Word Processing was great while it
lasted!  :-[  Its a shame, really, since NWP is so darn close, but
I've almost given up hope of NWP being the joy to use and good friend
that NW Classic was.

	I hope I'm wrong, but silences doesn't do much to nourish hope! :-)
	Ben Andrus