NISUS Archives

January 2011

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Jym Feat <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2011 09:33:10 +0100
At 6:39 +0100 30/01/11, Ferren MacIntyre wrote:
>Have others noticed things like this, or is it just my complicated text, with images and lots of footnotes?

I wasn't considering my production as complicated (albeit a bit more complex than an e-mail because of all the figures, tables, and footnotes) but I do have a lot of anomalies just like you describe...

plus a good proportion of figure misplacements when they are set to 'move with the paragraph': you can bet the figure will move even if the paragraph doesn't

say: why are we talking about this in a small list instead of publishing on Nisus' official web site?