NISUS Archives

January 2012

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Ferren MacIntyre <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 19 Jan 2012 12:24:28 -0800
The easy solution, if you want to distinguish the 2 and not get them confused with quote glyphs, is found in the Special Characters Palette, not in the 'Arabic' submenu, but under 'Writing', where Left and Right Half Rings appear. Exactly what is needed!

Now if I could just remember which is which! I get it right 50% of the time.

Cheers,

Ferren
===================
(Dr) Ferren MacIntyre
1 ch. des Echarts
Campagne sur Aude
11260 France
+33 (0) 468 748870
MacBook Pro 5,1; 2.4GHz, 4GB
OS X 10.6.8 Snow Leopard

Send any screenshot to your friends in seconds...
TRY IM TOOLPACK at http://www.imtoolpack.com/default.aspx?rc=if2 for FREE