NISUS Archives

February 2011

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2011 18:33:39 +0900
On 2011-02-04 [+0900 JST], at 2:01 PM, Barbara Nostrand wrote:

> I need a keyboard shortcut to switch between languages in Nisus Writer Pro. Does such a thing exist? If so, how do I set it up.

In NWP's 'Preferences - Menu Keys', you can assign shortcut keys to languages shown under ':Format:Language'.

If you want to use shortcut keys to cycle languages in a order defined by you, you can use Martin's Cycle Languages macros with shortcut keys assigned to 'Cycle Language Previous' and 'Cycle Language Next' macros after running 'Cycle Languages Config'.
<http://nisus.com/files/GetMacroRedirect.php?file=CycleLanguages>

If you don't care of the order of languages, you may find my macros handier.
<http://www2.odn.ne.jp/alt-quinon/files/NWPro/languages/LanguageNext_nwm.zip>
<http://www2.odn.ne.jp/alt-quinon/files/NWPro/languages/LanguagePrevious_nwm.zip>
(One of them is sufficient in order to switch between two languages only.)

Kino