NISUS Archives

January 2011

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Nobumi Iyanaga <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2011 16:24:14 +0900
Hello Kino,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

On Jan 29, 2011, at 11:25 AM, Kino wrote:

>> so that I will have something like:
>>
>> Section 1
>>
>> ----
>> endnotes for Section 1
>>
>> ----
>> Section 2
>>
>> ----
>> endnotes for Section 2
>
> In the Style sheet view, set the Place of Endnote to 'End of Section'.

This worked very well. But I have now another problem: I want to
export this file to a .doc file.

When I use NWP's "File > Export As...", I can export the file, but
regardless of what fonts I use, the result file contains many italic
passages, which are not italic in the original.

If I do the conversion loading the rtf file in MS Word, I have no
these italic passages, but the section endnotes are put at the end of
the file, and not at the end of each section.

Both ways have problem...!

Perhaps the best is to use the second method, and ajuste the section
endnotes in Word, but I don't know how to do this...

Could anyone of you please indicate me how to do this?

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regard,

Nobumi Iyanaga
Tokyo,