]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

MACSCRPT Home

MACSCRPT  June 2018

MACSCRPT June 2018

Re: Getting iTunes library to see files moved to a different drive

Cal <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 28 Jun 2018 23:42:59 -0400

text/plain

Nothing has changed within the folder hierarchy.  Note that there's not
one single folder at the top of the hierarchy, there are about 15
folders that were originally at the top level of the partition's
directory of the external drives.  (Now I've moved them into a top-level
folder in my user account in the internal drive.

iTunes is also maintaining its regular iTunes folder hierarchy in the
Music folder in the user account, with its iTunes Music or Media
folder.  That's all still in place, and my music is located on a
different volume, as described in the previous paragraph.

Cal