LLTI Archives

October 2005, Week 3

From:
Date:
Wed, 19 Oct 2005 15:59:02 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from PHIL ZHU <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 12:27:55 -0700
>From: PHIL ZHU <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Help to Repost the survey to Classroom Management Software Market for
the MBA Project from Anderson School of Management, UCLA
>Cc: [log in to unmask]

Dear Editor:

 Here I am again asking for your help. We've found the problem we had with
the survey link I sent out last time, and we'd like to ask your
consideration again to re-post our survey. Our project is in the final phase
and the survey result is critical for the successful completion of our
project. Please help re-post the survey once again, and following your
suggestion, we'll post the preliminary result of the survey to LLTI once
it's done.

 Your help is truly appreciated.

 Below is the message we'd like to post to the LLTI community:

------------------------------

Dear Educators and School Administrators:

 We are a team of MBA students from Anderson School of Management, UCLA
currently working on our master thesis. The scope of our thesis is on the
integration of Classroom Management software in K-12 schools and districts.
We'd like to distribute a survey with questions related to the need of
classroom management software, its potential customers, its evaluation
process and purchase cycle, etc. The information obtained from the survey is
critical to our study and successful completion of our thesis. The link to
the survey is shown below:

 http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=603461397826

 We will post the preliminary survey result on LLTI once the survey is
completed. Look forward to your responses.

 Yours Sincerely,

Phil Zhu and the team from Anderson School of Management, UCLA

Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.