LLTI Archives

November 1999, Week 1

From:
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 10:42:12 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Filip Seuntjens <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 04 Nov 1999 16:01:35 +0100
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum               <[log in to unmask]>
>From: Filip Seuntjens <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: budget lines

------------------
Sorry for cross-posting,

I've worked for the department of education in Belgium for a couple of
years now, introducing CALL and the educational use of ICT the classroom in
K-12 schools in Brussels. In january I take up a new position at the
University of Antwerp (Belgium) where I'll start up a new service that will
support the teaching staff (professors, lecturers,...) in the educational
use of ICT. My domain will be broader than just language learning and will
also touch the purchase of hard- and software, projectors, designing
computer classes, curriculum development,...
Now I'm asked to make a suggestion regarding the budget-lines for this new
cell. Numbers aren't important yet.
Has anybody done this before? Any information/suggestions regarding budget
lines is very welcome

Filip
Filip Seuntjens
Bits" (Brusselse Impuls voor Technologie en Software op School)
http://bop.vgc.be
Vlaamse Gemeenschapscommissie   Directie Onderwijs
Technologiestraat 1             1082 Brussel
tel: 02/482.00.78               fax: 02/482.00.82