LLTI Archives

June 2007, Week 2

From:
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2007 18:56:33 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from "Stacey Powell" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 14:52:53 -0500
>From: "Stacey Powell" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: URGENT: Session chairs needed for IALLT 2007 conference

IALLT 2007 is fast approaching and we are still in need of volunteers to
chair sessions.  If you are planning to attend, please consider
volunteering and let me (Stacey Powell at [log in to unmask]) know your
preferences as soon as possible.  The current program can be viewed at:

  http://iallt2007.lss.wisc.edu/conference/schedule.php

Thank you and see you soon!
Stacey

Stacey L. Powell
Director, Foreign Language Multimedia Center
College of Liberal Arts
3234 Haley Center
Auburn University, AL 36849

334-844-6381
334-750-8709 (cell)

>>> <[log in to unmask]> 6/1/2007 5:51 PM >>>

Dear IALLT members,

The IALLT 2007 conference committee is looking for volunteers to chair
IALLT sessions during the conference (June 21-23). Chairing a session
does not require much preparation but might help you get some funding to
attend the conference.

If you are interested in chairing a session, please contact Stacey
Powell at [log in to unmask] and provide her with your name, email
address, and the name of the session(s) you would like to chair.

Once we receive your request (s), your name will be added to the IALLT
2007 on-line program.

To view the IALLT 2007 conference program go to the following address:

http://iallt2007.lss.wisc.edu/conference/schedule.php

To view the entire conference website, go to the following website:

http://ase.tufts.edu/iallt/

We look forward to seeing you at Tufts very soon.

Sincerely,

Claire
Claire Bartlett
Director, Language Resource Center                      Voice:  (713)
348-6156
Assoc. Dir., Center for the Study of Languages          LRC:    (713)
348-6157
120 Rayzor Hall, MS 37                                  fax:    (713)
348-6168
Rice University
6100 Main Street
Houston, TX 77005-1892
http://www.ruf.rice.edu/~lrc

* President , IALLT
http://www.iallt.org
        (International Association for Language Learning Technology)

Teaching
Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.