LLTI Archives

October 2005, Week 4

From:
Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 2005 15:02:28 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Chen Xiaobin" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Chen Xiaobin" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"
>Subject: Re: #8044.9 Audio Recording (!)
>Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 23:41:30 +0800

Thanks! In all, all these things are related to the quality of the
recordings. If we want to have a more clear effect, we should not attach the
mic to the sound card directly. Right?
Thank you very much for the explanation.

Chen Xiaobin