LLTI Archives

February 2009, Week 3

From:
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2009 13:47:43 -0500
Dear all,

Since I know so many of you on this list and in IALLT, I hope a short
personal note is acceptable. After a few years of having a job that blended
language technology with more general instructional media responsibilities,
I have moved on to a job in Duke's central IT group. This will be the first
time in 20 years that I will have no formal relation to languages or
language technology support, and I'll miss this wonderful, smart and
incredibly dedicated community.  Thanks for all your help over the years!
You've been great, and I know that the hard working and talented folks
support Duke's language technology efforts will still continue to benefit
from participation in this forum.

With much fondness,
Samantha

Samantha Earp
Director, Academic Services
Duke University - Office of Information Technology
334 Blackwell St, Suite 1101
Durham, NC 27701
mobile/office: 919.599.9748

Teaching