LLTI Archives

December 1999, Week 1

From:
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 16:09:14 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Michael Bush <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Sun, 05 Dec 1999 13:46:23 +0000
>From: Michael Bush <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: RE: #5376 (FUN) Hickbonics
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
As a Bammer boy mahself, I jest had to tell ya'll that whosomeever wrote
this heah piece on Hickbonics musta bin some ignert soul who ain't terribly
brite.  Why I seed rat away that they all must be from the gubmint or
somethin!  They all oughta thank before wratin' (rhymes with rat and fat,
both of which are defined below)!

The capital of Bammer ain't Berminhayum, but it is Mungomry, the town where
I was borned and where I growed up!

And by the way, I am sick and tarred of everyone thankin' that because we
talk this way, we are ignert!  The ignert ones are actually those carpet
baggin' souls who might as well be from some farn country who thank they
know everythin' and who wrat such gobbage as this!

Haze (shaze, if we are not to be sexist ) jest askin' for a fat!

Cheers,

Michael Bush
Associate Professor of French and
Instructional Psychology and Technology
Brigham Young University
http://moliere.byu.edu/digital/

See glossary below if the context is not sufficient to ascertain from
context those meanings   that are crucial to your reading comprehension!
Send E-mail if you still don't get it!

By the way when does the RFP for gubmint grants go out to get some of that
money?!?!