LLTI Archives

February 1999, Week 3

From:
Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 14:13:16 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Jeff ALLEN <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 09:28:20 +0100
>To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],        [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
>From: Jeff ALLEN <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Query: Machine Translation post-editing

------------------

I would like to enhance my collection of reports, articles, papers,
theses/dissertations, books, conference and seminar talks, etc that deal
with the topic of machine translation post-editing (for all languages).

Copies of bibliographies of works that contain, partially or entirely,
discussions on this topic would be greatly appreciated.

Please let me know if you can send copies of any talks and papers that have
been presented but have not been published.  Complete reference information
(and ordering info if you have it) for all published works would be helpful.

Thank you in advance for contacting me with information that you may have.

Regards,

Jeff Allen

Jeff ALLEN - Directeur Technique
European Language Resources Association (ELRA)  &
European Language Resources Distribution Agency (ELDA)
(Agence Européenne de Distribution des Ressources Linguistiques)
55, rue Brillat-Savarin
75013   Paris   FRANCE
Tel: (+33) (0) 1.43.13.33.33 - Fax: (+33) (0) 1.43.13.33.30
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.icp.grenet.fr/ELRA/home.html