LLTI Archives

January 1999, Week 3

From:
Date:
Mon, 18 Jan 1999 11:28:14 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Hughes, Todd F" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Hughes, Todd F" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Cine Interactive (HELP!)
>Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 10:46:21 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

------------------
I DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO THIS LIST.  SO, IF YOU CAN REPLY,
PLEASE SEND THE MESSAGE TO:  [log in to unmask]

I am interested in purchasing a title in a the "cine
interactive" multimedia collection.  This collection
consists of a series of titles of classic french films
controlled through a multimedia interface.  Some titles
include "Rules of the Game" and "Cross my Heart."  It used
to be distributed by HRB Systems. Does anyone have
information regarding this courseware?  If so, can you
please email me (at the address above) with ANY information?

A million thanks in advance.

Hughes, Todd F
Director, Language Center
Vanderbilt University