LLTI Archives

June 2001, Week 1

From:
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 15:59:31 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Jianxiong Wu <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 22:13:53 -0500 (CDT)
>From: Jianxiong Wu <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Online Powerpoint Presentation on Wireless Labs

------------------

Since I came back from Houston, I got quite a number of requests for the
handouts of my Powerpoint presentation on wireless labs.  I think there
should be more people out there who may be interested in learning about
our lab and our experiences. So I have decided to put my presentation
online.  The address is http://languagecenter.cla.umn.edu/lc/wirelesslab/
Feel free to contact me if you have questions or comments.

Thank you very much for your interest!

Jian Wu, Ph.D.
CLA Language Center
Multimedia Lab Manager