LLTI Archives

June 2007, Week 2

From:
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2007 18:56:29 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from Judi Franz <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 14:06:11 -0700
>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: Judi Franz <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: networking @ IALLT '07

For anyone attending IALLT '07 at Tufts next week:

I am looking for volunteers to staff the IALLT booth in the vendor
exhibit area. If you have an hour or two to spare, and want to hang
out and meet all kinds of cool and interesting people, please
consider signing up.

The vendor area is open from 10am-5pm on Thursday and Friday, and
9am-noon on Saturday. I especially need someone to cover 11am-noon on
Saturday, so I can give my presentation. :-)

I will have a sign-up sheet at the booth, so please stop by to say hello.

Hope to see many of my old friends, and to meet many new friends next
week in Boston!

Thanks,

Judi
Judi Franz, Director
Humanities Instructional Resource Center
http://www.humanities.uci.edu/hirc
(949) 824-4500       Skype ID: judifranz

2003-09 IALLT Programs Director (http://iallt.org)

The limits of my language mean the limits of my world.
-Ludwig Wittgenstein, philosopher (1889-1951)