LLTI Archives

June 2001, Week 3

From:
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 09:31:05 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Tommy B. McDonell" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Tommy B. McDonell" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"    <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: blackboard class
>Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 20:17:25 -0400

------------------
Hi. I'd be interested in hearing from those of you who have taught a totally
online class, especially if it was on blackboard.

What were some of your successes and failures. What do you wish you had
known before you did it?

What specific suggestions would you make for those of us who do it?

Thanks for any help. I'm developing a business writing class for Pace
University that will be piloted this summer and taught in the fall.

Tommy McDonell

Ms. Tommy B. McDonell
Adjunct, Marymount Manhattan College
La Guardia Community College and