LLTI Archives

December 2003, Week 4

From:
Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 2003 16:15:11 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Language Laboratories and Archives <[log in to unmask]> ---

------------------
>--- Forwarded Message from "L. Friend" <[log in to unmask]> ---
>
>Hello, can anyone recommend a reasonably up-to-date Georgian language
>textbook with accompanying audio?  Multimedia resources would also be
>great.

Well, there is Howard Aronson's Georgian: A Reading Grammar (from
Slavica). We have audio for it (which may have been done here) and
Aronson told me that he had come across a version of the audio
on-line. If you want more information, I can ask him where it was.

Barbara Need
Manager (LLA)