LLTI Archives

January 1999, Week 3

From:
Date:
Mon, 18 Jan 1999 11:28:12 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Elena DeCosta <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 22:22:18 +0000
>From: Elena DeCosta <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Tandberg System

We are investigating the installation of a Multi-Media Communications
Center with a digitalized interactive audio, video, computer system.  We
have contacted Tandberg for information regarding their DIVACE system
(Digital Interactive Audio and Visual Center).  if anyone has had
experience with this system or has any recommendations for a state of
the art Multi-Media system, we would appreciate input.

Thank you.

Elena De Costa
Chair, Department of Modern Languages and Literatures
Carroll College
Waukesha, Wisconsin 53186
(414) 524-7284