LLTI Archives

June 1999, Week 1

From:
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 1999 16:40:12 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Samantha Earp <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 10:23:25 -0400
>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: Samantha Earp <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: IALL at CALICO '99

Dear IALLers:

Once again IALL will be sponsoring sessions at this week's annual CALICO
conference at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio.

IALL members presenting are:

Steven Smolnik & Roger Sanchez-Berroa
Look Both Ways Before Crossing: Surviving the Analog to Digital Transition.
Thursday, June 3, 4:30 - 5:15

Samantha Earp & Rachel Saury
Issues in developing and managing multimedia language centers
Saturday, June 5, 11:00 - 11:45

Fawn Whittaker
Protecting Students and Staff in Technological Environments
Saturday, June 5, 2:30 - 3:15

There will also be an IALL interest meeting on noon on Friday, June 4
(location TBA)  Please plan to join us!

Finally, I would like to encourage any IALL members attending the
conference to stop by the exhibition area and sign up to help staff the
booth for an hour or so.  We had a wonderful turnout at last year's CALICO
conference - let's make it two years in a row!

Many thanks,

Samantha Earp
CALICO affiliate representative

Samantha Earp
Director, Language Resource Center
Dept. of Languages and Culture Studies
University of North Carolina - Charlotte
Charlotte, NC  28223

phone: (704) 510-6876      fax:      (704) 547-3496
e-mail:  [log in to unmask]