LLTI Archives

October 2003, Week 2

From:
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 14:41:35 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Mike Ledgerwood <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 10:21:07 -0400
>From: Mike Ledgerwood <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: All-in-One Language Fun CD-ROM - a query
>To: Graham Davies <[log in to unmask]>
>Cc: Language Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Graham, I had heard that Syracuse Language Systems was bought out.
A recent web page says that Vivendi bought them.  However, Vivendi
doesn't
list any of their materials.  I'll post this note to LLTI to see if
someone else knows
something Stateside.

Best, Mike