LLTI Archives

August 2002, Week 4

From:
Date:
Sat, 24 Aug 2002 12:10:56 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Samuels, Jeff" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Subject: Last call for participation in IALLT/ACTFL Workshop Aug. 22-23
>Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 16:36:24 -0400
>From: "Samuels, Jeff" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>

We're pleased to announce that there are still some spaces left in the workshop entitled "Foreign Languages:  Teaching With Technology"  The 2-day event will take place at Goucher College just north of Baltimore, MD, this coming Thursday and Friday.  The tuition is affordable and the agenda includes pedagogy, conversation and brainstorming with colleagues, hands-on experience with software, and of course meals and refreshments.  Led by a former IALLT president, this workshop will inspire and motivate you on the eve of the Fall, 2002 semester.

For more information, please go to http://www.facultytraining.com.  When the webpage loads, select "Foreign Languages:  Teaching with Technology" from the drop down menu on the right side.  The information page for our workshop will then appear.  To register, select the link from the top of that page.  You can also get more information by contacting the workshop coordinator whose name, phone #, and email address are listed.  Or, email me directly ([log in to unmask]).

Hope to see you this week!

Jeffrey D. Samuels
Instructor / Program Coordinator
Thormann International Technology and Media Center
Goucher College
Baltimore, MD 21204
410-337-6352