LLTI Archives

March 2001, Week 2

From:
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 08:27:41 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Jamie Moyer <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2001 08:53:51 -0500
>Subject: Sony questions
>From: Jamie Moyer <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
I have a language lab that is interested in Sony's Harmony Program which
consists of two applications - Vocalist and Soloist. They claim that the
software is not available for the Mac and they are now considering moving to
Wintel because of this package from Sony.

I have been unable to locate any information on this software via Sony's
website. Is there any equivalent to this Harmony Program on the Mac and has
anyone seen this software that could identify what exactly it is?

$F0   $F0   $F0   $F0   $F0   $F0   $F0

Jamie Moyer, DMA
Account Executive
Apple Higher Education
Northeast PA and NJ
610-252-8527

AppleStore for Education: 800-800-2775

FREE and informative Apple Events for PA and NJ at:
http://nehied.info.apple.com/events

Download the most popular Apple pdf's at my Home Page, updated weekly.
http://homepage.mac.com/jamoyer/FileSharing.html