LLTI Archives

November 2004, Week 1

From:
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 2004 16:20:29 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Edmund Dente" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Subject: RE: #7698 Telecom Activities in Lab
>Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 18:53:16 -0500
>From: "Edmund Dente" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"

Hi Karen,
Yes, we do videoconferencing each year between one of our Spanish
classes and an English class at the University of Colombia in Bogota.
Give me a call at 617=627-3036 and I will be glad to discuss it with
you.
Cheers,
Ed Dente

Argentina. I
> was wondering if anyone had done such an activity and if it was
> successful.
>
> Also, we are exploring the possibility of doing other telecom
activities
> in
> the lab and wonder if anyone has experiences they would like to share.
Our