LLTI Archives

March 1999, Week 2

From:
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 13:46:21 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Marc Fryd <[log in to unmask]> ---

------------------
At 11:57 05/03/99 EST, you wrote:
>--- Forwarded Message from George Mitrevski <[log in to unmask]> ---
>
>>Date: Thu, 04 Mar 1999 16:49:08 -0500
>>From: George Mitrevski <[log in to unmask]>
>>To: llti <[log in to unmask]>
>>Subject: Microphone headsets
>
>------------------
>Can anyone recommend a  set of microphone headsets for Windows computers?
I've
>heard of, but have not seen, the KOSS SW-30 and the SB-30. Has anyone had a
>good experience with either of these. We are looking for something in the
$50 range.

>Cordially,
>
>George.
>--

Dear George,
Could you please let me what you come up with on this one?
I am also looking for microphone headsets in a Windows environment for a
lang lab
(acquisition planned for September 99).
Good luck with your search,
Marc
*Marc Fryd                                         *
*Chargé de mission pour les nouvelles technologies *
*Université de Poitiers                            *
*86022 Poitiers, France                            *
*Tel 0549453202                                    *
*Fax 0549453207                                    *