LLTI Archives

November 2003, Week 2

From:
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 15:42:14 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Carly J. Born" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 10:11:20 -0600
>From: "Carly J. Born" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #7322.1 Virtual PC running Windows J?
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Wow, you are brave.

Rather than that, how about getting your hands on the Multilingual
add-on packs for English Windows XP?  This should add all the features
your teacher needs including full Japanese interface, and still allow
you to have an admin account with an English interface for support.

Good luck
carly

On Thursday, November 6, 2003, at 12:26 PM, LLTI-Editor wrote:

> Does anyone have any experience with running any *Japanese* variety of
> Windows on any new Mac with OS X  using Virtual PC?  I am trying to
> consolidate solutions to the various needs of my Japanese teacher onto
> one
> machine instead of two next year.
>
> Cheers,
> Margo

  Carly J. Born, Carleton College
  Academic Computing Coordinator for Foreign Languages & Literature
  [log in to unmask] | 507-646-7010 | www.carleton.edu