LLTI Archives

February 2002, Week 1

From:
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 18:19:26 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Sherri Condon <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 16:21:10 -0500
>From: Sherri Condon <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: machine translation of dialogue

I will greatly appreciate any information that LLTI's collective
expertise can provide about work being conducted on machine translation
of written conversation such as chat, instant messaging, or online
tutoring.

People who are kind enough to respond can send their replies to me at
the address below, and I will post a summary to the list.

Thanks,
Sherri

--
Sherri L. Condon, Ph.D.