LLTI Archives

March 2008, Week 1

From:
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2008 13:28:43 -0500
--- Forwarded Message from Irene Starr <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date:         Tue, 4 Mar 2008 18:16:35 -0500
>From: Irene Starr <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: wanted: audio cassette duplicator
>To: [log in to unmask]

I'm wondering if anyone has an unused, working audio cassette duplicator to
donate or loan (long term) to my local Senior Center in Amherst, MA.

Its Audio Book Club is for those who can no longer see well enough to read
books and thus rely on cassettes and CDs. It would be most helpful if they
could duplicate some of their tapes.

Thanks, Irene
===
Irene Starr